We are an international company, developing and marketing online applications. Established 11 years ago, we now provide our services in 170 countries around the globe. Our team has the sharpest and most kick-ass marketers, developers, designers, scientists (and dogs too)! We hire only the best talent & give people freedom to realize their potential & creativity – people who are amazing at what they do and are successful in life as well.
We are looking for a new team member – ANGEL/OFFICE MANAGER
What you will do:
- Take care of the coziness and order in the office – ensure that office is clean and cozy, and clean mugs are always available. Weekly cleaning is done by the cleaning service, but we expect you to take care of day-to-day cleanup.
- Ensure that our team has the best workplace experience in the industry – make our employees feel more loved and special than in any other company – prepare coffee, bring snacks, order lunch to the office etc., take some kids out of the kinder garden, walk the dogs etc.
- Receive and send documents, communicate with couriers, so that your colleagues can focus on their direct duties.
- Ensure that we never run out of office supplies, champagne, rum, ice and fresh coffee.
- If necessary, you will also support the daily work of your colleagues by assisting to management, organizing press events and marketing responsibilities as well as internal marketing activities (office decoration, ordering gifts for colleagues etc.)
You, your skills and experience:
- You are super positive, responsive and you love people (and animals).
- You pay attention to the detail and you have a high sense of responsibility, accuracy and independence.
- You are an optimist – You have no left leg to get out of the bed and you can spread your positive vibe across the team always meeting others with a smile!
- You have an invincible self-confidence while also being able to say no and prioritize your responsibilities
We offer you:
- Airplane and boat travel tickets for vacations.
- The coolest trips and parties with colleagues (how does Malta, Milan, Amsterdam or Mediterranean Islands sound?).
- Health insurance, paid training and paid phone bills.
- Beautiful, state of the art office in the most beautiful place of Riga, the silent center – on the right bank of the Daugava river – right at the Ave Sol concert hall’s sunny side.
- The resources necessary for performing your tasks.
Apply now! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you are the talent we are looking for. Don’t forget to add your summary (CV)!