We are an international company developing and marketing our own apps for 11 years in 170 countries around the globe. Our team has the sharpest and most kick-ass marketers, developers, designers, scientists (and dogs too)! We hire only the best talent & give people freedom to realize their potential & creativity – people who are amazing at what they do and are successful in life too.
We are looking for a new team member – Ruby on Rails developer!
What you will do:
- Write beautiful, maintainable RoR backend code;
- Design new features together with marketing team and other developers;
- Plan your own development tasks and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Follow the best practices like test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards.
About you, your skills and experience:
- You have a sharp eye for detail, ability to design and write maintainable code
- Your habit is to maintain positive attitude and cooperativeness in teamwork – everybody is pleased to communicate with you;
- Previous experience with RoR development on top of software development in general;
- Experience with UNIX-based systems, relational databases, OOP, Git version control and good command of WEB standards and application development cycle;
- Knowledge of RSpec, Sidekiq, Resque and SQL development (preferably with PostgresSQL);
- You just work transparently and systematically and do not want to abandon these qualities;
Technologies we work with
- To manage our cloud infrastructure we use DigitalOcean, we serve static files using Amazon’s CloudFront CDN;
- For CI/CD processes CircleCI comes in hand;
- Databases are running on PostgreSQL, for caching we use Redis;
- We use Git and store our projects on GitHub;
- We integrate with such platforms as Mailigen, Shopify and others;
- At organisation level we work with G Suite products, Basecamp, Asana, RocketChat.
We offer you:
- Gross salary 1000 – 3000 eiro per month. Depending on your experience, knowledge and other skills;
- Flexible working hours;
- Airplane and boat travel tickets for vacations;
- Coolest trips and parties with colleagues (how does Malta, Milan, Amsterdam or Mediterranean Islands sound?);
- Health insurance, paid trainning and paid phone bills;
- Beautiful, state of the art office in the most beautiful place of the Riga silent center – on the shore of the Daugava river – right at the Ave Sol concert hall’s sunny side;
- Necessary resources to perform job tasks.
Apply! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with why you are the talent we are looking for. Don’t forget to add your summary (CV)!