International online business developing and marketing our own Apps in more than 170 countries for the 11th year already. Our team is kick-ass marketers, scientists, developers and designers. We hire only truly sharp players who are successful at what they do and are successful in life too.
There is a difference between a normal app and an excellent one. You will be that difference! Any baby can write code that a computer can understand. Lions write code that other lions can understand.
We invite new talent to our team!
What you will do:
- Write beautiful, maintainable RoR backend code
- Design new features together with marketing team and other developers
- Plan your own development tasks and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow the best practices like test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards
About you, your skills and experience:
- You are interested in money and good life
- You have a sharp eye for detail, ability to design and write maintainable code
- Your habit is to maintain positive attitude and cooperativeness in teamwork – everybody is pleased to communicate with you
- 1+ years of RoR development on top of software development in general
- Experience with UNIX-based systems, relational databases, OOP, version control (Git, SVN, Mercurial, etc.) and good command of WEB standards and application development cycle
- Knowledge of RSpec, Resque and SQL development (preferably with Postgres)
- You just work transparently and systematically and do not want to abandon these qualities
We offer you:
- Good salary (no joke!)
- Job in the joyful Creative.gs turbo team
- Flexible working hours
- Beautiful, state of the art office in the most beautiful place of the Riga silent center – on the shore of the Daugava river – right at the Ave Sol concert hall’s sunny side
- Airplane and boat travel tickets for vacations
- Breath-taking company retreats (you have no idea!)
- Health insurance, paid training and paid phone bills
- Excellent growth opportunities with the best team
Apply! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with why you are the talent we are looking for. Don’t forget to add your summary (CV)!